Large groups - please print the following liability release forms and fill them out prior to arrival.
A minor relase form should be completed prior to arrival when actual guardian will not be present at the ride.
• All prices do not include a customary 10% - 20% to the guide. Our guides strive to make your visit a life time memory, so please take care of them as well as they take care of you.
• Do not use your GPS to get to the barn. It does not work in our area. Please refer to our Contact Us/Directions Page.
• Please respect the strict 24 hour cancellation policy. You must show up with the number of people you have reserved, unless you give us 24 hours notice. There are several hours of preparation that goes into getting your horses ready. Also, we are reserving those horses for you instead of renting them out to others who call. We understand life happens, but we are holding up our end if the agreement by having a suitable horse standing and waiting for YOU, so please respect your end of the agreement.
• Our weight limit is 220 pounds on the 1.25 ride.
• Our age minimum is riders 6 years and older for the trail rides. Riders under 6 may participate in our pony rides.
• Our 1.25 Advanced Ride is only for those who are over the age of 8. Most riders are suited for the 1.25 hour ride. Please choose your ride by experience level, not the length if time you would like to ride.
• If riding in a group, please pick the ride that suits the LEAST experienced rider. We can only go as fast as the least experienced rider is comfortable going, so choose accordingly.
• If booking for a group, please make sure everyone in the group is aware of the 24 hour cancellation policy, the tipping guidelines, and weight limits.
• If you have minors that are not your children, please print off the minor release form and have their parent or guardian complete the form before arrival.
• Take into consideration booking other activities before your ride can make you miss your ride (rafting, zip lining, hiking). You will be charged for your ride if you are later than 15 for your check in. It is best to schedule your horseback riding as your first activity of the day.
Blanche Manor only accepts credit cards as payment for activities. Cash can ONLY be accepted as gratuities for guides. Prices listed do not include 10% to 20% gratuity to guides.
Please be observant of our VERY STRICT 24 hour cancellation policy.